Who We Are & What We Do
RMS Aerospace conducts customized and commercial of the shelf pilot training in accordance with FAA, JAA and ICAO standards and regulations. We train professional aviators and aircraft maintenance personnel to the highest levels of systems competence, safety and airmanship. RMS has trained aviation professionals for the airlines, military, corporate operators and non government organizations (NGO). RMS trained personnel are in the cockpits of aircraft operating with the Mexican Air Force, Air China, Aerial Tankers and The World Food Organization. We excel in program customization, we have created and managed Ab Initio programs for China and Afghanistan.
Our customized services are performed both CONUS and OCONUS and include PIC and SIC pilot qualifications on commercial class and military airframes. Our unique approach bridges both civilian and military standards and emphasize mission accomplishment, CRM and Safety. Our training services extend from primary to advanced. We provide tactical and operational training support that is multi-disciplinary and designed to align training with customer objectives.
RMS specializes in executing OCONUS fixed, rotary wing and unmanned flight training. In addition to aviation sustainment/maintenance training, air field/base operations and intelligence training under Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and International Military Education and Training (IMET) Program’s. RMS provides Aviation Foreign Internal Defense (AvFID), Aviation Advisory (AA) and mobile training teams capable of training indigenous pilots and ground crew. We provide military and Civilian Derivative Aircraft (CDA) flight training in 35 different airframes and in 12 different languages.
- FAA and JAA Flight Training
- Non Standard Aviation (NSAv)
- Fixed and Rotary Wing Flight Training
- Aviation Foreign Advisory and Mentors
- Aviation Maintenance and Sustainment Training
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Multi-Lingual Training Systems
- Instructional Systems Design (ISD)
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) Training
- Air Crew Staffing and Augmentation
- C-130 Flight Support Services (PM, SETA, AMPS, CM)
- Aviation Humanitarian Support
- Air Traffic Control Training
- VA Verified Service-Disabled Veteran Owed Small Business (SDVOSB)
- US Small Business Administration 8(a) Program Participant #304600
- US Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- ITARs License Holder
SAMS: Active Registration
Vetbiz: Active Registration
PSC: D302, D316, R408, R423, U012
NAICS: 488111, 488190, 541611, 541618, 541690, 611512, 611420, 611430, 611699, 928110
Our Value Proposition
We pride ourselves on practicing ambassadorship thru aviation and serving our clients long-term interests with genuine objectivity. We integrate and work with client’s, taking into account not only the immediate impact of the project, but also the implications over an extended period of time. Working closely with senior management allows us to foster commitment and gain support for implementation and skill-building, thus producing maximum impact of our collaborative efforts.
- Multi-aircraft and Multi-site training experience.
- Proven, flexible and robust enterprise management practices.
- Innovative aerospace maintenance and flight training instructional design capabilities.
- Deep cultural intelligence.
- Strong Reach-Back mission support